Jobsite Risk Management Workshop
Thursday, June 22, 2023 (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM) (PDT)
Jobsite Risk Management has traditionally been a reactive process. Learn how leveraging data and proper planning can make project risk predictable and preventable.
Thursday, June 22
BIA Office, 1536 Eureka Rd., Roseville
- Tips for communicating & documenting safety information most effectively.
- Emergency & First Aid Procedures.
- Effective Accident/ incident investigation & reporting procedures
- Multi-Employer Liability – Are we Exposing, Creating, Controlling, & Correcting risk properly.
- Liability with the public.
- Delivery Exposures
- Learn what to expect if OSHA arrives?
Hear from industry experts on identifying and assessing risk, implementing safety protocols, and utilizing technology to improve risk management.
Network with others and share your own experiences and insights.
Managing risks in construction is about mitigating liability issues — but the benefits of the process go much further than that. Having a proactive jobsite risk management plan can improve the efficiency of your work, help projects move along in a safer and more efficiently. Over time this can lead to higher profits and a great reputation.
Attending this workshop will not only help you improve the safety and efficiency of your jobsites, but it will also give you a competitive edge in a challenging industry.
1536 Eureka Rd
Roseville, CA 95661-3055 United States
Venue: Element Mortgage, 580 Menlo Drive, Rocklin, CA 95765 (changed from BIA Office)